Σάββατο 2 Ιανουαρίου 2010

@Vinay - maternity plus size dresses




This is great! I've, up until now never really had the need to use repeating background processes, however, I was, just for fun, looking to see if anything existed for when I really needed it. (which I do with a lot of Rails stuff!). Sadly, I was unable to find anything for months, and then this screencast comes out. With a gem that allows you towrite "Ruby" syntax to create "cronjobs"? Excellent! Being able to do that kind of important processing with such an easy syntax is extremely useful and saves a load of time, not to mention that it saves a lot of hassle for every deployment and/or server transfer. Also the fact that the server triggers it every time means that it's actually very light-weight compared to (which I never got working properly), other daemon-like gems!

Thanks Javan! I'll be watching you on Github! :)

Related posts for maternity plus size dresses:
nintendo com
beach bikini store
men more athletic than women

See also for maternity plus size dresses:
old navy store in the
boxers and briefs
www oldnavy
cloths discount
saks 5th ave dresses

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου